Lookbooks: CRM/AM for the Fashion/Talent Industry
My first client for Clevertech was Lookbooks. I was brought to help them launch version 2 of their product.
I spearheaded their jQuery update, bringing them from 1.4 to 1.10, clearing a large amount of blockers for the project moving forward.
I also implemented or improved many front-end interfaces such as:
- Drag and drop asset management
- Context menus
- Inline editing
- Replaced thier flash uploader with a html5 drag and drop upload
- Integrated with aviary
On the backend I contributed:
- Worked with existing Sphinx based search provider, to improve it's usage and coverage
- Allowed wildcard cookies so users could switch between sub-domains, and ultimately versions, of the software
- Found and fixed SQLi and ffmpeg vulnerabilities
- Various utility functions for custom data